Office of Traffic Management
- 2018 Freeway Service Patrol SB 1 Funding Guidelines
- Changeable Message Sign Guidelines
- HOV Guidelines, English Edition (Nov 2016)
- HOV/EXPRESS LANE BUSINESS PLAN
- Park & Ride Program Resource Guide
- Ramp Metering Design Manual
- Ramp Metering Development Plan
- Ramp Meter Development Plan GIS Map
- Traffic Signal Operations Business Plan 2015
- Traffic Signal Operations Manual 2017
- Transportation Management Plan (TMP) Guidelines
Traffic Management supports the Districts and partners in operating the state highway system safely, smoothly, and efficiently through a combination of system management strategies
- We fulfill our promises - meeting agreed upon requirements.
- We invest in time for personal interaction and team building.
- We treat others with respect - assuming the best intent in every action. Each person is respected and valued.
- We have an action focus rather than a blame focus.
- We focus on quality when delivering long-term projects and while completing short-term deliverables.
- Every task we complete makes a positive difference for someone.
Traffic Management Links
- Traffic Management HOMEPAGE
- Documents, Links, & References
- Managed Lanes:
HOV | Express Lane | Park & Ride
- Ramp Metering
- Traffic Incident Management (TIM):
CMS | Responder Training | TMT
- Transportation Management Plan (TMP)
- Traveler Information:
511 | CWWP