- Oversize/Overweight Permits
- Contact Permits Staff
- Trip Permits (Vehicle Reg)
- Air Quality - Emissions Reg's
- Terminal Access Application Procedures
- Special Route Restrictions
- Getting to Eureka
- Load Overhang
All commercial trucks transporting fresh fruits, nuts and vegetables may be unloaded to inspect any container or lots of containers for quality and labeling. Drivers will receive a Certificate of Compliance/Receipt for each load. Minimal fees may be charged for this service.
For more information on hauling animals, crops and produce, contact the California Department of Food & Agriculture (CDFA) at (916) 654-0466 or visit their website at: http://www.cdfa.ca.gov.
Return to the Caltrans "Legal Truck Access Branch" page.