Office of Community Planning Links
- ADA Strategic Plan
- Complete Streets
- Context Sensitive Solutions
- EJ and CBTP Tool Box
- Environmental Justice & Community-Based Transportation Planning Grants Program
- Environmental Justice and Title VI Program
- Local Development - Intergovernmental Review (LD-IGR)
- Native American Liaison Branch
- OCP HQ Staff Contact List
- Public Participation
- Smart Mobility Framework
- Land Use/Transportation Data & Tools
Complete Streets Program
Complete Streets Brochure
Providing safe mobility for all users, including motorists, bicyclists, pedestrians and transit riders, contributes to the Department's mission/vision: "Improving Mobility Across California".
Successful long-term implementation of this policy is intended to result in:
Economically, complete streets can help revitalize communities, and they can give families the option to lower transportation costs by using transit, walking or bicycling rather than driving to reach their destinations.
The Department is actively engaged in implementing its complete streets policy in all planning, programming, design, construction, operations, and maintenance activities and products on the State Highway System.