- Advertised Projects
- Information for contractors
- Bidder's Exchange
- Bidder Inquiries
- Caltrans Connect
- Map of advertised projects
- Planholder Search
- Specialty License Project Search
- Bid Item Contract Search
Energy Crisis Information
It is possible that a power outage may occur during a Bid Opening. The following is a brief description of how Bid Opening will be conducted in the event of a power outage. Please allot an appropriate amount of time for power related delays when delivering your Bids. In the event of a power outage prior to Bid Opening (12:30 PM or later) Bid opening staff will be located at the front entrance or lobby of the bid opening location to accept bids.
- Bids will be accepted until 2:00 PM on the date of bid opening. Battery operated time stamps will be used to stamp proposals.
- No additional time will be allowed for turning in Bids.
- The public reading of the bids will be postponed until 4:00 PM on the date of bid opening.
- Bid results will be available the following day. (Hotline 916-654-5500)
- If power has not been restored by 4:00 PM on the date of Bid Opening, the Department will reschedule the opening of bids for the following day.
In the event of a power outage during Bid Opening
- The last bid opened will be read (by flashlight if necessary).
- The public will be escorted out of the building by Building Security.
- All bids will be locked at the plans counter.
- Bid opening will resume at 4:00 PM.