- Local Assistance Home
- DLA Sitemap
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
- E-76 Status
- Inactive Projects
- Local Assistance Blog
- Local Assistance Contacts
- Other Links
- Policies and Procedures
- Program Information
- Reports and Databases
- Training Programs
- Update Notification
Inactive Project Information
Caltrans Division of Local Assistance, Office of Project Implementation-South, through District Local Assistance Engineer (DLAE), provides guidance
and support to Local Agencies in managing the inactive projects, and
participate in the quarterly review with FHWA.
In response to recent changes in FHWA's Guidance on "Inactive Obligations", the Department is going to manage "Inactive Projects" as follows:
1. If the Department does not receive an invoice for more than six months, the project will be posted on the Department's website.
2. If the Department does not receive an invoice in the next six months (12 months without invoicing), the Department will deobligate the unexpended balances on a quarterly basis according to FHWA guidance.
3. It is the Local Agencies responsibility to work in collaboration with their respective District Local Assistance Engineers (DLAEs) to ensure their projects are invoiced timely to avoid deobligation.
4. Inactive project listing is posted below and will be updated weekly.
Effective November 27, 2013 - FHWA Guidance on Inactive Obligations
PROJECT LIST (Status Update)
- Updated On: 07/28/2015
- Invoice Submission Due to District: See Inactive Project List above