- Awards and Recognition
- Annual Reports
- Barrier Aesthetics
- Blue Star Memorial Highways
- Classified Landscaped Freeways
- Community Identification
- Context Sensitive Solutions
- Erosion Control Toolbox
- Gateway Monuments
- Highway Planting
- Mission Bells
- Nonstandard Specification Info
- Policy, Manuals and Procedures
- Roadside Toolbox
- Safety Roadside Rest Area System
- Scenic Highways
- Standard Specifications and Plans
- Transportation Art
- Visual Impact Assessment Outlines
- Visual Impact Assessment Training
- Water Conservation
Non-standard Special Provision (NSSP) Policy
2003 NSSP Policy
Landscape Architecture Program policy regarding Non-standard Special Provisions.
2008 NSSP Policy Email
Landscape Architecture Program update regarding Non-standard Special Provisions.
Non-standard Special Provisions (NSSP) Request
If you intend to use a non-standard (Section 20: Erosion Control and Highway Planting) SSP on your project, you must use the form below to request concurrence from the Headquarters District Landscape Architecture Coordinator.
SSP Owner Contact List
Use this list to identify the "owner" of a SSP or a Standard Specification Section.
Updated: February 1, 2013