500 S. Main Street
Bishop, CA 93514
- Encroachment Permits
- Local Assistance
- Program ⁄ Project Management
- Public Information
- Small Business
- Contact Us
- Transit information
- Traffic Incident Information
- Work Zone Safety
- Scenic Highways
- Report a Maintenance Problem
- Seat Belt Ad
- More ...
Following pages are not maintained by Caltrans, Therefore we carry no responsible for their content.
- Chambers of Commerce
- District's Counties
- Visitor Centers
- Virtual Transportation Museum
- More ...
Caltrans District 9
Current Projects in District 9 as of July 1, 2014
- Inyo County
- US 395 - South of Lone Pine - Repaving operations, expect up to 5 minute delays.
- Mono County
- SR 120 west(Tioga Pass Road) Utility work in the #1 lane, expect up to 20 minute delays.
- US 395 - Post Mile 92.19 - Miscellaneous work in the #1 lane, expect up to 20 minute delays.
- For California Road Conditons call Caltrans Road Conditons at 1-800-427-7623 or 511.
- For Nevada Road Conditions call 1-877-687-6237.
For up to the minute road information click here to view our interactive road map: Caltrans Quickmap
Caltrans Improves Mobility Across California
Our vision is to be the best transportation organization. We strive to be professional, innovative, and successful in everything we do. We take pride in delivering quality products and services that meet or exceed our customer's needs. We provide quality transportation facilities and services that promote the economic vitality and enhance the quality of life in the Eastern Sierra Nevada and California. Read more...
If you have any comments or inquiries about Caltrans please call Florene Trainor, District 9 Public Information Officer at 760-872-0603 or e-mail by clicking here: Florene Trainor.
We are an equal opportunity employer and accept bids from all subcontractors and suppliers. This includes Minority and Women-Owned businesses, Disadvantaged, Disabled Veterans and emerging Small Business Enterprises.
To inquire, and for assistance call
Jessica Klemencic or email her at Jessica_Klemencic@dot.ca.gov
Small Business Liaison
- Small Business
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise
- All Advertised Projects
- General Bidding and Publications Info
- All Look Ahead Projects
- District 9 Look Ahead Projects
- District 9 Look Ahead Projects Map
- Caltrans Small Business Event Calendar
This office issues encroachment permits for work and activities in or encroaching on the State Highway Right of Way. Permit requests are reviewed and issued for activities that range from special events and traffic control to highway and utility construction projects. For further assistance, please e-mail Mark Reistetter at Mark_Reistetter@dot.ca.gov